GRE is a world famous admission declaration test required for those candidates who want to take admission to the master's program in the field of engineering and science, MBA, or PHD.
The GRE test is known as the (graduate record examination) test taken every year by millions of students who want to move abroad and study graduate/undergraduate programs in the top-ranked universities over there.
GRE online & offline coaching classes
360collegereview provides both online and offline coaching classes so that people can choose conveniently. We offer very simple and straightforward lessons that have proven to put students from all over the world on the fast track towards an impressive GRE result. Apart from that we also check out various recent GRE test question papers and their answers for a hands-on experience of the exam.
We provide the Best GRE Preparation classes in Chandigarh.
Preparation is the key to get a better score on the GRE. Therefore we give a complete guide to GRE preparation with advice, strategies, and practice for all the parts of the test.
GRE is a systematized test with a predefined pattern that is designed to test GRE Analytical Writing, GRE math preparation, GRE quantitative, and GRE vocabulary.
The GRE general test overview
· GRE general test score is assessed by universities abroad, as one of the main factors while deciding whether you are a good fit for your desired course or not.
· The GRE general test time is about 3hours and 45minutes.
· GRE general test is meant to evaluate the general knowledge testing of your verbal, quantitative, writing analysis, and critical thinking.
· Collection of numeric entry questions, multiple-choice questions, and writing part.
· You also have the option to apply for a computer-based test.
· GRE score is a very prominent factor for the admission process.
· GRE general test scores range from 130 to 170 per section.
· The GRE result score is declared in just 13 working days.
· Score validity lasts up to 5 years.
· GRE results are accepted by more than 3000 master programs all over the world.
· The GRE is conducted throughout the year.
· You can take the GRE test 5 times in a year with a 21 days gap.